1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin (Random Year)
Bullion Exchanges is pleased to offer you the 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin (Random Year). This Austrian gold coin is struck with 1 troy ounce of .9999 pure gold by the esteemed Austrian Mint. Gold Philharmonic coins were first released in 1989 and have been sought after all over the world ever since. Although these coins have a face value of $100 Euros, they are worth a great deal more for their high gold content. This 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin (Random Year) is a highly recognizable, stunning, and precious gold coin that will strengthen your collection. Buy yours today!
The Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins honor the exalted Vienna Philharmonic orchestra founded in 1842. This renowned orchestra maintains its prestigious reputation as one of the finest ensembles globally. The Austrian Philharmonic is based at the Musikverein, a prestigious concert hall established in Vienna. The Philharmonic Orchestra coin also honors Austria’s rich, artistic culture. Different sizes for the gold Philharmonic coins include 1/25 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/2 oz sizes. The Austrian gold Philharmonic coins are currently the only major bullion issued in Euros on the European continent.
The obverse of these coins features the Great Organ of the Golden Hall from Musikverein, Vienna’s concert hall, along with the year, weight, and purity of the coin.
The reverse spotlights an assortment of the most popular instruments found in the orchestra. These include the cello, violin, harp, bassoon, and French horn. An inscription in German that translates to “Vienna Philharmonic” surrounds the collection of instruments.
- Made from 0.9999 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced by the Austrian Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face value of 100 Euros
- Legal Austrian Tender and IRA eligible
- Individual coins come in a plastic flip
- Obverse: Displays the Musikverein Great Organ in the Golden Hall where the Philharmonic Orchestra performs. Inscriptions: “REPUBLIK OSTERREICH”, “100 EURO”, “ 1 UNZE GOLD”, “999.9”, and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Features a display of the more common instruments in the orchestra. The collection includes a cello, four violins, harp, bassoon, and French horn. Inscriptions: “WIENER PHILHARMONIKER” above the instruments.
Bullion Exchanges is always honored to carry the 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin (Random Year). Be sure to also take a look at the silver and platinum versions of this beloved coin program for more varieties. After you place your order, Bullion Exchanges will securely package and ship your purchase to your address. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.