As Low As $70.00 Over Spot Per Bar
1 Oz Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan .9999 Fine (In Assay)
This fantastic 1 oz Gold Bar PAMP Suisse is part of the renowned Lady Fortuna series minted by the premium bullion brand – PAMP Suisse. This beautiful gold bar is produced of 1 oz. of .9999 pure gold and carries the renowned Lady Fortuna design – the Goddess of luck, prosperity, and welfare.
The prominent Swiss refinery, PAMP Suisse, was founded in Ticino in 1977 and quickly became one of the most highly appreciated mints due to its exceptional craftsmanship. The PAMP bullion brand is very popular among investors and collectors all over the world because it produces high-quality bullion bars and incorporates the latest technologies against bullion counterfeiting. The mint’s most popular series, Lady Fortuna, now features the Veriscan® technology – a special microscopic surface topography used to register the bar in the PAMP Suisse database for any further authentication.
The Lady Fortuna gold bar is made of .9999 pure gold and depicts the well-known Roman Goddess of welfare and luck. She is displayed on the obverse side of the bar as wearing a blindfold and generously sharing her rich cornucopia with others. The image of Lady Fortuna is believed to bring prosperity and luck to its owner, making this 1 oz Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna a great gift and an excellent addition to your bullion collection.
Bar Features :
- Produced from 99.99% pure gold with a weight of 1 troy ounce.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Weight and purity backed by PAMP Suisse.
- Sold by PAMP Suisse in its tamper-evident assay card.
- Features its unique serial number.
- Contains the newest Veriscan® anti-counterfeit measure – each bar has a microscopic surface topography that is used as an individual digital fingerprint. This one-of-a-kind “fingerprint” is then registered in the mint’s special bullion catalog. It can be viewed anytime when the bar is scanned to confirm its authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the famous image of Lady Fortuna. Romans considered her the Goddess of luck and chance and also the protector of grain supplies. She is represented with a blindfold on her eyes – the symbol of life’s unpredictability, as well as sharing her wealthy cornucopia with others.
- Reverse: Depicts the PAMP Suisse’s logo, followed by the weight and purity of the bar, as well as the engraving “Essayeur Fondeur” (confirming the bar’s authenticity) and the unique serial number.
Searching for the best place to buy gold bullion bars of the highest quality? You came to the right place – Bullion Exchanges offers you only 100% authentic bullion products. Order this impressive 1 oz Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna and add it to your remarkable bullion portfolio! Just click on ‘Add to cart’ and you will get it safely wrapped, packaged, and delivered to you! If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone at 800.852.6884 or send us a message, and we will happily assist you.
You May Also Like: