Please note coins come in circulated condition and may be damaged, dented, bent, wore, etc.
The Washington Quarters were minted in 1932 to mark the bicentennial birthday of the First President of America, George Washington. The coins struck from 1932-1964 had a composition of 90% silver and 10%, copper. The simple design and the high silver content have attracted many collectors and investors to purchase these coins.
The pre-1965 Washington quarters are a much sought-after series as it garners the interest of both numismatists as well as investors. It is a great way to start investing in silver.
Now you can buy the Silver Washington Quarters in the bulk of 400-coin bag with a face value of $100 in total.
- Each coin is made from 90% pure silver with a weight of 0.1808 (approx) troy oz. Total weight approximately 71.5 troy ounces.
- Each coin in the bag is in Circulated Condition.
- Minted from 1932-1964. Dates will be chosen randomly based on availability within the mentioned period.
- Mint issues chosen randomly based on availability could be from Philadelphia (no mint mark), Denver (D), and/or San Francisco (S).
- Come in special Bullion Exchanges heavy-duty bags containing 400 Washington Quarter Dollars for a total of $100 face value.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing bust portrait of George Washington based on the famous Houdon bust of Washington. Inscriptions – “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and Year of Mintage.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle with outspread wings perched on a bundle of arrows and framed below by two olive branches. Inscriptions – “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “QUARTER DOLLAR,” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- Coin Designer – John Flanagan.
Bullion Exchanges is pleased to offer the $100 Face Value Bag – 400 Coins – 90% Silver Washington Quarters 25c (Circulated) at one of the most competitive prices in the industry.
Browse our vast collection of Silver Washington Quarters and other US Silver Coins, and feel free to contact us at 800-852-6884 if you have any questions in regards to any of our products.