1878-1935 Silver Morgan/Peace Dollar Below Cull (Random Year)
The Morgan Silver Dollars are valuable even in their below-cull condition. These coins were minted from 1878-1904 and for one last year in 1921. Morgan Dollars are a popular coin known for their great historical significance as well as amazing design. The large size of the coin is also an attractive element of the coin. These coins had been in wide circulation and some of them can be below cull condition; however, they do not lose their inherent value. The below cull coins are great for investment purposes.
- Made from 0.900 fine silver with a weight of 0.7734 troy oz.
- Below Cull Condition.
- Minted from 1878-1904. Dates will be chosen randomly based on availability within the mentioned period.
- Mint issues from Philadelphia (no mint mark), San Francisco (S), and/or New Orleans (O).
- Individual coins will be shipped in a protective plastic flip. Multiple of 20 will be shipped in protective plastic tubes.
- The obverse of the Morgan Dollar depicts a left-facing portrait of Lady Liberty wearing a Liberty Cap with the word “LIBERTY” inscribed on the ribbon. The reverse features a majestic bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching olive branches and arrows in its talons to symbolize peace and preparedness. Inscriptions – “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “ONE DOLLAR,” “IN GOD WE TRUST.
- The obverse of the Peace Dollar depicts a Left profile of Lady Liberty with a radiate crown. Inscriptions: “LIBERTY” and “IN GOD WE TRUST.” A bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons. Inscriptions: “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “1 DOLLAR,” and “PEACE.”
At Bullion Exchanges, you will find only high-quality coins, issued by prominent mints. Each of our precious metals products is 100% authentic, like this historical silver coin. Just click on ‘Add to cart’ and we’ll get your coin wrapped and packaged to be safely shipped to you. If you have any questions, just reach out to us by phone at 800.852.6884 or send us a message, we will be happy to assist you.