1922-1935 Peace Silver Dollar VG-XF (Random Year)
Dealer’s Pick: the years may all be the same or vary.
Please note, coins are in “VG-XF” condition and may display flaws.
This 1922-1935 Peace Silver Dollar VG-XF coin is among the final US silver dollar coins struck for circulation. The Peace Silver Dollar contains .900 fine silver and weighs .77344 troy ounces. Due to the impact of WWI and the Great Depression, this series was short – lived. The U.S. Mint only produced these silver coins from 1921-1928 and then from 1934-1935. Because of this, even a lower-grade Silver Peace Dollar would add a touch of rarity to your collection. Many investors purchase these VG-XF coins for their low-premiums, not minding their appearance. Invest with this 1922-1935 Peace Silver Dollar VG-XF coin from Bullion Exchanges today!
By definition, a VG or “Very Good” coin is any coin that is well-worn. Although the design is clear, it is flat and lacks details. XF, or “Extremely Fine” coins have very light wear on only the highest points.
The US victory in WWI inspired the design for the Peace Silver Dollar. This coin’s illustration is by Anthony de Francisci who, under time constraints for the design competition, had his wife model for his depiction of Lady Liberty. The obverse features this effigy of Lady Liberty looking to the left with her impressive crown atop her head. She is framed by inscriptions.
The reverse displays the bald eagle atop a rock with some leaves by its claws in addition to inscriptions.
- Random Year Listing – Selection determined by inventory availability
- Made from .900 fine silver with a weight of .7734 ozt
- VG-XF condition (coin conditions will vary)
- Legal tender of the US Government
- Face value of $1
- Individual coins arrive in a protective plastic coin flip. Multiples of 20 are shipped in protective plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Profile portrait of Lady Liberty based on Teresa de Francisci. Inscriptions: “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST”, and the year
- Reverse: Bald eagle perched upon a rock with leaves by its talons. Inscriptions” “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “ONE DOLLAR”, and “PEACE”.
Bullion Exchanges provides a large selection of US Silver Coins, including this 1922-1935 Peace Silver Dollar Cull coin. For other historical US coins, check out our Silver Morgan Dollars, Kennedy Half Dollars, and pre-1933 gold coins! If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service representatives.