2.5 Gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Veriscan .9999 Fine (In Assay)
This 2.5 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse is part of the beloved Lady Fortuna series produced by the premier bullion company – PAMP Suisse. This outstanding gold bar is struck of 2.5 grams of .9999 pure gold and carries the famous Lady Fortuna obverse design – the symbol of welfare and prosperity.
PAMP Suisse, the famous private bullion brand, was established in Switzerland, Ticino, in 1977. From its foundation, the refinery quickly became highly appreciated due to its incredible craftsmanship. The mint is very popular also because it’s the first company to adopt innovative anti-counterfeiting holographic features.
The most sought-after bullion product manufactured by PAMP Suisse is indeed the Lady Fortuna gold series. Depicting the Roman Goddess of fortune, luck, and welfare, these bars are made from 99.99% pure gold. Lady Fortuna is engraved with a blindfold, representing life’s unpredictability, while holding her wealthy cornucopia, which she is generously sharing with others. Her image is believed to bring luck and prosperity to its owner, making this bullion piece a great gift option. This innovative ingot incorporates the latest Veriscan® technology which attributes a microscopic surface topography through which the bar is registered in the PAMP Suisse database and can be authenticated through a special scan. This 2.5 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna is an excellent addition to your precious collection and a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Made from 0.9999 fine gold with a weight of 2.5 grams.
- Precious Metal IRA-Eligible and guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
- Shipped in its original assay card from PAMP Suisse.
- Displays its unique serial number.
- Incorporates the new Veriscan® anti-counterfeit technology – this microscopic surface topography acts like an individual digital fingerprint for each bar. This unique fingerprint is registered in the PAMP’s special catalog and can be accessed anytime.
- Obverse: Showcases the stunning image of ‘Lady Luck”. Commonly referred to as Lady Fortuna, the Roman Goddess of fortune, chance and luck, she is also considered the protector of grain supplies. The goddess is depicted with her eyes covered with a blindfold symbolizing the life’s unpredictability. Lady Fortuna is holding in her hands her rich cornucopia and shares its wealth with others.
- Reverse: Bears the logo of PAMP Suisse, followed by the purity and weight of the bar. On its reverse side, the bar also contains the engravings “Essayeur Fondeur” (the certification of the bar’s authenticity) and its individual serial number.
If you want to buy gold bars of superior quality – you found the best place! At Bullion Exchanges, we offer you 100% authentic gold bullion products. Pick this 2.5 gram Gold Bar PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna and include this beautiful addition to your remarkable investment portfolio! Click on ‘Add to cart’ and get your bar wrapped, packaged and safely delivered to you! For any questions, just contact us at 800.852.6884 or send a message, and we will be happy to assist you.
You May Also Like: