Please note, this is the last American Silver Eagle that features the original reverse design.
Bullion Exchanges is thrilled to carry this incredible 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU PCGS MS 70 First Day of Issue. This Silver American Eagle is from the official bullion coin series of the United States, and it is the last Silver Eagle to display the original reverse design. Since its inception in 1986, the American Eagle program has been a favorite among collectors. It is struck in silver, gold, platinum, and palladium versions. However, silver is especially important for hedge portfolios because its value is intrinsic as a precious metal. Buy this magnificent 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU PCGS MS 70 First Day of Issue now to finish your American Eagle coin collection with the original design.
Since this series began in 1986, collectors have enjoyed stacking and storing these coins from every year. The reverse’s display is what gives this Silver American Eagle coin its name. The reverse design from 1792 was updated for the 1986 release and used until 2020 on the gold and silver coins. The Great Seal of the US has appeared on American coinage since the very beginning in 1792 and represents the Great Seal of the US that demonstrates strength through peace. For the 35th anniversary, the US Mint has announced a redesign of the reverse for the American Gold and Silver Eagles. However, this American Silver Eagle continues to bear the same front and back design from years past.
The obverse for the American Silver Eagle portrays the historic design by Adolph A Weinman’s “Walking Liberty.” This illustration was on the silver half-dollar from 1916-1947 and was resurrected for this coin. Lady Liberty walks towards the setting sun with oak and laurel branches in her left arm, outstretching her right arm to the horizon. She also has the American flag draped over her shoulders.
The reverse displays the US National Coat of Arms as designed by John Mercanti. The American Bald Eagle with its wings spread apart holds a bundle of arrows and an olive branch in its talons. It also carries a banner from its beak that reads the US motto “E Pluribus Unum”, and the shield on its chest is embellished with the US flag. Thirteen stars lie above the eagle to reference the original colonies. Inscriptions regarding the coin’s weight, purity, denomination, and country are positioned around the rim.
- Final Silver Eagle with the original reverse design
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Graded PCGS MS 70 with FDOI label
- Face value of $1 USD backed by the US Government
- Obverse: Features a full-length image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun with her gown and the draped flag billowing around her. She holds oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Bears the US national coat of arms with a bald eagle carrying an olive branch and arrows in its talons. Thirteen stars are positioned above the eagle that wears a shield with the US flag on its chest. Inscriptions: “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “1 OZ”, “FINE SILVER”, and “ONE DOLLAR”.
The American Eagles coins are a collector favorite and have been for decades. Bullion Exchanges is honored to offer high-quality products by the US Mint. After purchasing your 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin PCGS MS 70 FDOI, it will be packaged securely and sent to your address. However, before completing your order, don’t forget to look at our 1 oz Silver American Eagle (Random Year), ungraded 2021 Silver American Eagle in addition to 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin PCGS MS 70 First Strike (Flag Label). Please feel free to contact our customer support with any questions about your order.