2021 Great Britain 1 Oz Gold Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin .9999 Fine BU
Attention collectors of the silver and gold Queen’s Beasts coin collection, the new 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin is now available as the final installment of your collection! This .9999 fine gold, 1 troy oz coin unites all ten heraldic beasts in a protective circle around the Queen. The Royal Mint’s latest Brilliant Uncirculated gold coin is the ultimate bookend for the program. Be sure to secure your 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin now before these are gone for good!
The Queen’s Beasts Coin Collection began in 2016 to honor Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II for achieving the world record as the world’s longest-reigning monarch in history in September 2015. She was crowned in 1953 in Westminster Abbey, where statues of these remarkable beasts stood guard over the coronation. Each beast represents her royal lineage from the Lion of England (Richard the Lionheart) to the White Greyhound of Richmond (the Houses of York and Lancaster). In April 2021, she reached her 95th birthday.
The obverse of the Royal Mint gold coin displays the Jody Clark portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. She wears her royal George IV State Diadem with matching earrings.
The reverse bears the impeccable design of each legendary beast that makes up The Queen’s legacy. Each of the beasts in order includes the Lion of England, Red Dragon of Wales, Griffin of Edward, Unicorn of Scotland, Black Bull of Clarence, Falcon of the Plantagenets, Yale of Beaufort, White Lion of Mortimer, White Horse of Hanover, and the White Greyhound of Richmond.
- The first and only coin to feature all the Queen’s Beasts together
- Final Gold Coin of the Queen’s Beasts program
- Made from .9999 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced by the Royal Mint
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Carries a face value of 100 British Pounds backed by the British Government
- Legal tender coin in Great Britain
- Individual coins come in plastic flips
- Obverse: Contains the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II”, “100 POUNDS”, “D.G. REG F.D.”, and the initials of the artist, Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Showcases the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by all the heraldic animals featured in the program in order of release. Inscriptions: “THE QUEEN’S BEASTS”, “1 OZ”, “FINE GOLD”, “999.9”, “2021”, and the initials of the artist, Jody Clark.
This 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin .9999 Fine BU officially concludes the gold Queen’s Beasts coin collection. Eventually, this coin will be additionally released in 2 oz silver and 1 kilogram editions in a limited fashion. Other coins we think you will especially enjoy include the 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia Coin, 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Queen’s Beasts White Greyhound of Richmond Coin, and 2021 Great Britain 10 oz Silver Royal Arms Coin. Once you finish shopping and complete the checkout process, we will be more than happy to carefully package your items for safe delivery to your address. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service representatives during our hours of operation.