As Low As $89.00 Per Oz Over Spot
Box of 25 – 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Ox Platinum Bar (In Assay)
The 3rd release of the Lunar PAMP platinum bars is ready to be purchased from Bullion Exchanges! Buy these Bullion Exchanges exclusive platinum bars in bulk with the Box of 25 – 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Ox Platinum Bar (In Assay). The PAMP Suisse enjoys annually manufacturing traditional mythology through stunning and creative designs on its bestselling Chinese Lunar series bars. The Year of the Ox Platinum Bars are the latest additions for this program. Each one contains 1 troy oz of .9995 fine platinum. Keep in mind that this PAMP platinum bar has a low mintage of 1,000 pieces. Don’t wait too long to secure this Box of 25 – 1 oz PAMP Suisse Year of the Ox Platinum Bar (In Assay), buy yours now—only from Bullion Exchanges.
The Ox is only the second animal in the twelve-year Chinese Lunar calendar, immediately following the Mouse/Rat. According to superstition, people whose birthdays fall under a Year of the Ox are considered to be reliable, hardworking, kind, and trustworthy. Some years for this zodiac sign are 1945, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, and now 2021. This box of PAMP platinum bars can personalize your platinum portfolio with your zodiac sign and lovely mythology. Treat yourself today, especially if you are a horoscope aficionado or an Ox yourself!
The reverse of each of the platinum 1 oz ox bars displays an ox bending forward to drink from a pool of water underneath a tree with blossoming branches. Inscriptions include the kanji for “Ox”.
The obverse of these PAMP platinum bars each shows the view of the reverse design seen from the back. The ox drinks water as a detached wagon wheel leans against the tree trunk. The wheel symbolizes the cyclical nature of time. As the wheel is detached from its wagon and is in need of repair, it reminds us of the Ox’s patience and work ethic. The ox understands as long as it keeps persevering steadily, all will be “set right” in due time. A wagon cart filled with coins sits on the ground close to the tree and wheel, signifying an auspicious future that is yet to be revealed. Inscriptions include the PAMP Suisse logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number for the bar.
- Bullion Exchanges Exclusive
- Low mintage of only 1,000
- Box of 25 – Each bar is made from 0.9995 fine platinum and weighs 1 troy oz
- Struck by PAMP Suisse
- Third platinum bar in the Lunar Series, 2nd animal in the Chinese Lunar calendar
- Each bar is sealed individually inside a red mint assay card which guarantees its weight and purity. Multiples of 25 come in PAMP Suisse boxes
- Obverse: Shows the back view of the ox bending over to drink water, along with a wagon wheel and a cart full of coins. Inscriptions include the bar’s serial number, weight, and purity, and PAMP Suisse logo.
- Reverse: Displays the Lunar Year of the Ox design for 2021- an ox preparing to drink from a body of water underneath a blossoming tree. The Chinese kanji for Ox, “牛”, also appears on this side right above the tree.
These wonderful PAMP Suisse platinum bullion bars are a Bullion Exchanges’ exclusive, and you can buy platinum bars in bulk with this incredible Box of 25 – 1 oz Year of the Ox PAMP Platinum Bar (In Assay). When you place your order with Bullion Exchanges, you can trust us to carefully wrap, package, and send your items out for delivery to you in discreet packaging. Similar bars in the series that we offer are the PAMP 2021 Year of the Ox Gold Bars in 5 grams, 1 troy oz, and 100 grams. We also have the 2021 Year of the Ox Silver Bars! Please feel free to reach out with any questions so our wonderful customer service team can assist you.