As Low As $10.35 Over Spot Per Coin
Monster Box of 500 – 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU (25 Roll, Tube of 20)
Please note, this is the final American Silver Eagle features the original reverse design.
Bullion Exchanges now carries the US Mint’s Monster Box of 500 – 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU. These coins are the official bullion coin series backed by the US government. These Silver American Eagle coins are struck from .999 fine silver and weigh 1 troy ounce each. Additionally, they are legal tender and carry a face value of $1 USD. Buying coins in bulk is more cost-effective than buying individually, and this is your last chance to buy new Silver Eagles with the original reverse design. So, grab this Monster Box of 500 – 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU from Bullion Exchanges today to make your portfolio sturdier, and finalize your classic Silver Eagle coin collection.
The American Eagle Series has a strong pedigree from following the design of the classic 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar. The American Eagle coins were first minted in 1986 and have had popular annual releases of silver, gold, platinum, and palladium editions ever since. Purchase your Monster Box of these coins to be a part of the annual collection.
The obverse design will remain the same as it has been for the last 35 years. This is the design known as “Walking Liberty” by Adolph A. Weinman. It portrays Lady Liberty walking towards the setting sun. She carries laurel and oak branches in her left arm and reaches for the sunset with her right. The American flag is draped over her shoulders, billowing in the same way her skirt is.
The reverse bears the Great Seal of the US involving the heraldic eagle. This has appeared on American coinage since 1792 to proclaim the American ideology of strength through peace. The Eagle on this coin spreads its wings wide, holds a bundle of arrows and an olive branch in its talons, and carries a banner that reads “E Pluribus Unum” in its beak. The shield on its chest bears the US flag, and thirteen stars shine over its head.
- Final Silver Eagle with the original reverse design
- Monster Box of 500 – Each coin is made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Individual coins come in protective coin flips. Multiples of 20 come in mint-issued tubes and multiples of 500 come in monster boxes
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Face value of $1 USD backed by the US Government
- Obverse: Features a full-length image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun with her gown and the draped flag billowing around her. She holds oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Bears the US national coat of arms with a bald eagle carrying an olive branch and arrows in its talons. Thirteen stars are positioned above the eagle that wears a shield with the US flag on its chest. Inscriptions: “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “1 OZ”, “FINE SILVER”, and “ONE DOLLAR”.
The US Mint creates impressive products every year. When you purchase this Monster Box of 500 – 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU (25 Roll, Tube of 20), it will be packaged securely and sent to your address. While you’re at it, take a look at other American Eagle monster boxes we have. This includes the Monster Box of 500 – 2020 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU (25 Roll, Tube of 20) and the Monster Box of 500 – 1 oz Silver American Eagle BU (Random Year). Please feel free to contact our customer support with any questions about your order. We are always happy to help.