Roll of 20 – 2021 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin BU (Lot, Tube of 20)
Bullion Exchanges presents the new 2021 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin, the newest arrival from the Austrian Mint. First produced in February 2008, this brilliant uncirculated silver coin honors the renowned Viennese Philharmonic Orchestra (“Wiener Philharmoniker”). With each coin weighing 1 troy ounce and containing .999 fine silver content, collectors everywhere will want to score this fantastic Roll of 20 – 2021 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin!
Also minted in gold and platinum versions, Austrian Silver Philharmonic coins are desirable collectibles for music lovers across the globe. Established in 1842, the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra has since been widely considered one of the finest orchestral ensembles in the world. Musicians must pass through a challenging application process to be considered for a spot in the orchestra. The world-renowned orchestra is based at the Musikverein, a prestigious Viennese concert hall. Those who are unable to journey to Vienna to see this ensemble perform live can bring the enchantment of the Vienna Philharmonic right into their home- just place an order for these Silver Philharmonics today!
The obverse shows off the wonderfully designed Musikverein Pipe Organ, located in the “Golden Hall”. Austrian Chief Engraver Thomas Pesendorfer designed the reverse of the coin, which features an eye-catching display of musical instruments. A Harp, Bassoon, Vienna Horn, and a cello centered between four violins appear on the reverse as well.
- Roll of 20 coins, each struck from 0.999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Produced by the Austrian Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face value of 1.5 Euro
- Individual coins arrive in plastic flips. Lots of 20 come in mint-issued tubes, lots of 500 come in a mint-issued monster box.
- Austrian legal tender
- Obverse: Showcases the Great Organ of the Golden Hall, located in the Musikverein. Inscriptions: “Republik Osterreich”, “2021”, along with the denomination, weight, and purity in German.
- Reverse: Displays the recognizable assortment of musical instruments underneath the inscription “Wiener Philharmoniker”.
Bullion Exchanges proudly offers a variety of silver coins from the Austrian Mint, including this Roll of 20 – 2021 Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin. After submitting your order, your purchase will be securely packaged and shipped to your address. Please contact our customer service team with any questions regarding our products.